IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING.
Acceptance of Terms
Modifications and Notices
We Respect Your Privacy
We use Digital Drum to offer Services to you, and to provide information intended to promote our Services. Our Internet servers may passively and automatically collect certain information about website visitors' traffic patterns, which may be linked to their Internet Protocol (IP) addresses (which are unique Internet "addresses" assigned to all Internet users by their Internet Service Providers). Server logs may record statistical information, such as visitors' IP addresses, type of operating systems, time and duration of visit, pages requested, and identify categories of visitors by items such as domains and browser types. These statistics are generally collected and used on an aggregate basis.
- Links to Third Party Websites: Digital Drum may contain links to other websites that are provided as a convenience only, and which may have different privacy policies and practices than we do. We have no responsibility for these third party websites, and you are advised to review the privacy policies of any third party websites you choose to visit.
What Personal Information do we Collect, and how do we Collect it?
In the course of operating the Services, we have collected and will collect Personal Information from you, including:
- information you actively submit to us, directly or indirectly, such as your user profile (including your name, username, password and email address), your comments, suggestions and feedback, as well as other content and files you may upload to us; and
information we may passively and automatically collect from you, such as the
information about website visitorsŐ traffic patterns discussed above.
We collect this Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to develop, enhance and market our Services to you and others;
- to personalize and improve your use of the Services;
- to manage and develop our business and operations, including personnel and employment matters;
- to confirm your identity;
- to conduct investigations relating to breaches of agreements or laws;
to carry out any other purpose that you have authorized or that is required or
permitted by law.
Do we Disclose your Personal Information?
If we intend to voluntarily disclose your Personal Information to a third party for a purpose other than an Identified Purpose, we will obtain your consent before we make such a disclosure.
How do we Safeguard your Personal Information?
How long will we Retain your Personal Information?
We will keep your Personal Information for as long as is necessary for us to fulfill the Identified Purposes. Generally speaking, that means we will destroy or anonymize your Personal Information when your account with us is no longer active. Despite this, in limited circumstances we may be required by law to keep your Personal Information for a longer period of time.
Withdrawing your Consent/Verifying and Amending your Personal Information
You may withdraw your consent for us to manage your Personal Information in a particular way, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice. However, this may limit our ability to provide you with certain services and/or products. You may contact us for more information regarding the implications of withdrawing consent.
You can typically access and review your Personal Information that is in our custody or control, and make appropriate changes to it, by contacting us. You may be required to put your request in writing and to show us identification. The reason we ask for identification is to ensure that, among other things, we do not unintentionally change or release your Personal Information to a third party who is representing himself/herself as you.
The Digital Drum Privacy Officer
339 Portage Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3B 2C3
You may update or make changes to your Personal Information that is in our custody or control by contacting the address above. In addition, you may request access to, or correction of, your Personal Information by writing or emailing us at the address provided above.
Resolving Your Concerns